How to execute soldering?
Tough connection of two or more wires, wires with the part or neyoskolky parts among themselves with providing the reliable electrical link between them has to be result of soldering, and the surface of tin or solder, applied in the course of soldering on these wires or parts, upon termination of soldering has to be brilliant, equal, without the gumboil remains.
Wires or parts have to be mechanically connected before soldering, soldering has to fasten even more them and improve elektriyochesky contact.
When soldering carry out the following rules:
- the size of the core (tip) of the soldering iron and amount of the warmth brought to it limit by practical consideration that it did not overheat and at the same time excessively was not cooled by production of soldering as when overheating burns out solder on the soldering iron edge, there is the scale that complicates soldering, and when underheating good soldering not to receive at all;
- the form and the sizes of the edge of the soldering iron have to allow free access to the place of soldering without excessive overheating of nearby parts that can be reflected in their qualitative state;
- the edge of the soldering iron has to be well filled with the file and zaluzheno on all surface, and surfaces are smoothed well out by paper or linen abrasive paper, also zaluzhena are smeared with gumboil;
- tin or solders should be chosen and applied to soldering, being guided on their melting temperature in order to avoid violation of quality indicators of parts as a result from overheating;
- it is necessary to use only the acid-free malokorroyozionny fluxing structures, predstavyolyayushchy himself spirit solutions of rosin with the activating and neutralized additives;
- it is not necessary to apply so-called etched hydrochloric acid and also sal ammoniac; at the normal heating temperature of the soldering iron solder, for example GUS-40, should not roll down from the soldering iron, and gumboil, for example gloss oil, should not burn down instantly, and remain on the soldering iron edge in the form of the boiling droplets;
- to warm up the place of the seal the soldering iron up to the solder melting temperature that facilitates its flowing in gaps, slots and deepenings in the connected parts;
- when soldering the mounting wire or the contact conclusion to the contact lobe (for example, in the transformer) it is necessary to pass the regional fished end of the wire throughout the lobe opening for improvement of mechanical communication between the soldered wire and the lobe;
- upon termination of soldering its quality has to be proyovereno on durability tweezers from the non-magnetic mateyorial. The surface of the place of soldering has to be washed out for the exception of the remains of gumboil by means of the brush or the gauze tampon moistened with alcohol. For the predokhraneyoniya from oxidation the surface of soldering can be covered with the lamina of colourless varnish.
At repair of heatmeasuring and elektroizmeriyotelny apparatuses and regulators of thermal processes apply soft (low-temperature) tin-lead POS-40, POS-61, POS-90 solders, tin, solid solder of the PARTY OF SOCIAL REFORMS-45 (silver) and also non-standard solders:
- POSV (tin of 33,3%, bismuth of 33,3%, lead of 33,3%); melting temperature is 123 °C; apply to soldering of current leads and suspension and also to equilibration of relative frames of reference solder sealing on counterbalances (with gumboils of LTI-120 and LTI-1);
- POSV (tin of 33,3%, bismuth of 50,1%, cadmium of 16,6%), melting temperature is 95 °C; apply in the same cases, as above (with gumboils of LTI-120 and LTI-1);
- POSK-50 (50% of tin melt at the temperature of 230-240 °C, then metal is warmed up to 300-320 °C and enter 32% of lead after which melting at the same temperature enter 18% of cadmium into fusion); temperature plavleyoniya of 145 °C; apply with gloss oil and alcohol gumboil when soldering wires and parts from copper and its alloys and parts covered with silver;
- P-150A (melt 3,8% of zinc at the temperature of 425-450 °C, then pieces add 57,5% of cadmium after which melting enter 38,7% of tin, gradually reducing temperature from 450 °C to 150-200 °C); temperayotura of melting of 150 °C; apply with F59A gumboil to soldering of aluminum parts.
- P-200A (at the temperature of 425-450 °C melt 10%, zinc and, without reducing temperature, enter pieces 90% of tin, reduce temperature to 200-230C and enter 0,015% of powdery pounded rosin into fusion); melting temperature is 200 °C; apply with F59A gumboil to tinning and soft soldering of aluminum wires;
- tin-zinc (at the temperature of 230-240 °C rasplavyolyat 70% of tin into which enter 30% of zinc, the temperayotura is not reduced to full melting of zinc); tempeyoratura of melting of 190 °C; apply without gumboil to soldering of aluminum wires with silver conclusions and to aluminum tinning;
- PTs (AVIA-1) (at the temperature of 425-430 °C melt 25% of zinc, enter 55% of tin after which melting 20% of cadmium add); melting temperature is 145 °C; apply without gumboil to soldering of thin-walled parts from aluminum and its alloys.
When soldering aluminum tin-lead solders do not apply as they cause corrosion.Top