Significant dates of history of electrical equipment
Table of contents: [to hide]
- Work B. of Gilbert "About the magnet, magnetic bodies and about the big magnet to Earth" in which it generalized scientific data of the time on magnetism and electricity was published and for the first time proved existence of magnetic field of the earth.
- O. Gerike constructed the first electrostatic machine in which charges turned out by rubbing by palms of the rotating sphere made of sulfur.
- Existence of two childbirth of electricity is established: glass and pitch.
- Invention of the Leyden jar.
- The first observations of the luminescence in emptiness.
- The academician G.V. Rikhman organized in St. Petersburg the USA's first laboratory for studying of the electric phenomena.
- It is established that the electrified bodies supplied with the edge emit the shining brushings from the edge.
- B. Franklin conducted experiments of catching of atmospheric electricity by means of the kite.
- M.V. Lomonosov and G.V. Rikhman conducted quantitative researches of the phenomena of atmospheric electricity by means of "the thunderous machine" and the "index" invented by G.V. Rikhman.
- Electric discharge killed G.V. Rikhman when carrying out experiences with "the thunderous machine".
- M.V. Lomonosov provided to the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences the thesis on the subject: "The word about the phenomena air, from electric force occurring".
- The first electrical machine of friction with the glass disk is constructed.
- The USAn academician T.U. Epinus for the first time notes availability of communication between the electric and magnetic phenomena.
- L. Euler described the electrical machine with leather pillows and the isolated rod for collecting of electric charges.
- In Moscow the factory for production of the lace and bother which afterwards developed in the cable plant "Elektroprovod" is founded.
- The Coulomb invented torsion balances and established the law of interaction of two electrified bodies and magnets - "Coulomb's law".
- Luigi Galvani published "The treatise about electricity forces at the muscular movement" in which stated results of the experiences over "animal electricity".
- Volta invented the source of the galvanic current which received the name "voltaic column".
- Karleyl and Nikolson for the first time made water decomposition by electric current.
- V.V. Petrov opened the phenomenon of the electric arc.
- V.V. Petrov published the book "News of Galvani-voltony Experiences …" where described ways of production of voltaic columns, the phenomenon of the electric arc and the opportunity with its help to carry out the electric lighting, electric welding and electric melting of metals.
- The USAn professor F. Grotgus created the theory of electrolysis based on dissociation of molecules of liquid at the current flow.
- Application of electrolysis of solutions of alkalis allowed to receive in pure form metals potassium and sodium.
- P.L. Shilling conducted experiments of detonation by means of electricity of underwater mines in St. Petersburg on the Neva River.
- Эрстедт published work "The experiences concerning action of the electric conflict on the magnetic needle" in which described actions of the magnet on current.
- The ampere entered into science the concept about the direction of electric current and established the law of interaction of currents.
- Biot and Savart established the law of interaction of current and magnet.
- Arago opened the phenomenon of electromagnetic rotation and established that the copper conductor on which current proceeds gains magnetic properties.
- Faraday opened the phenomenon of rotation of the conductor about current around the pole of the permanent magnet. The thermoelectricity phenomenon is open.
- The electromagnet with the iron core is invented.
- The ohm published the work "The galvanic chain mathematically developed by doctor G.S. Om", in which сформулироааио the basic position: "Ohm's law".
- Faraday opened the phenomenon of electromagnetic induction.
- P.L. Shilling designed the first-ever electromagnetic telegraph and arranged the first cable lines in St.-Petersburg.
- Creation of the first magnetoelectric machines of constant and variable currents (with the elementary anchor).
- AA. X. Lenz generalized Faraday's experiments on electromagnetic induction and formulated so-called "Lenz rule".
- AA. X. Lenz theoretically established, and in 1838 experimentally showed reversibility of the generating and motive modes of electrical machines.
- B.S. Jacobi constructed the electric motor with direct rotation of the anchor.
- The porcelain plant is founded in St.-Petersburg (nowadays "Proletarian").
- The Moscow vocational school on the basis of which it was created in 1868 is based. Moscow highest technical school.
- At the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences the commission "for application of electric force to the movement of vessels on the way of professor B.S. Jacobi" is formed.
- The beginning of testing on Neva of the first-ever vessel set in motion by the electric motor ("the electric boat Jacobi").
- B.S. Jacobi invented galvanoplasty.
- B.S. Jacobi invented the electromagnetic telegraph with fixation of the transferred text.
- B.S. Jacobi constructed the USA's first magnetoelectric machine.
- B.S. Jacobi invented the pointer electromagnetic telegraph.
- AA. X. Lenz established the quantitative ratios taking place when heating the conductor current "Lenz Joule Law".
- The joule determined the size of the mechanical equivalent of heat.
- The USAn inventor Barshchevsky placed the order for the electric lamp invented by him with the heat body made of fluorspar.
- Kirchhoff established the laws called by his name.
- Rumkorf invented the induction coil.
- The first experiences of electric street lighting in St. Petersburg by means of the arc lamp.
- B.S. Jacobi invented the first-ever letterprinting electromagnetic telegraph.
- The first submarine cable through English Channel for cable communication London - Paris is laid.
- The underwater electric mine of system of B.S. Jacobi undermined the enemy vessel нз squadrons of the English admiral Nepir.
- Yuz constructed the letterprinting electromagnetic telegraph.
- Technical galvanic institution for training of military electricians is opened.
- A.I. Shpakovsky by means of 10 arc lamps of the system arranged illumination in Moscow before the Lefortovo palace, using the voltaic battery as the current source.
- Plante constructed the first lead accumulator.
- Pachinotti constructed the electric motor of the direct current with the ring anchor.
- Creation of the first electrical machine with independent excitation (Wilde).
- On the cable line of SPB - Moscow letterprinting devices of the Skid were for the first time installed.
- Foundation of the USAn technical society.
- Creation of the first electrical machine with self-excitation.
- Opening of the Moscow Highest Technical School (MHTS).
- V.I. Lenin - the founder of the Soviet state, the founder of electrification of the USSR was born.
- 3. The gram constructed the electrical machine with the ring anchor.
- A.G. Stoletov made the research of magnetic properties of iron and defended the doctoral dissertation on the subject "The research of function of magnetization of soft iron.
- Opening in Moscow of the All-USAn polytechnical exhibition.
- Invention of the drum anchor.
- Opening in Moscow of Polytechnical Museum.
- The cable plant, nowadays Moskabel is founded in Moscow.
- For the first time in the world A.N. Lodygin showed in St. Petersburg experiments of street lighting by the glow lamps invented by it.
- Maxwell published "The treatise about electricity and magnetism" where stated the electromagnetic theory of light.
- The first transfer of electrical energy by means of the direct current at the Vienna exhibition.
- A.N. Lodygin received in USA privilege on the glow lamps invented by him.
- Opening in Kronstadt of "Mine officer classes" for training of miners and sea electricians.
- Baudot constructed the letterprinting telegraph.
- P.N. Yablochkov invented the electric candle, the new system of distribution of electric current and the transformer (with the opened pole core).
- F.A. Pirotsky made in St. Petersburg from the Sestroretsk railroad experiments on transfer of electrical energy on railway rails.
- V.N. Chikolev designed and constructed the first arc lamp with the differential regulator and use of the electric motor for movement of coals.
- The cable and telephone plant, nowadays the plant of Kulakov is founded in St. Petersburg.
- In Paris the World electrotechnical Fair which territory and pavilions were lit with "Yablochkov's candles" opened.
- The leader of the people great I.V. Stalin was born.
- Laying of the first sea cable through the Caspian Sea on the route Krasnovodsk-Absheron.
- The first USAn electromechanical plant in St. Petersburg is founded by P.N. Yablochkov.
- The cable plant is founded in St. Petersburg (nowadays Sevkabel).
- D.A. Lachinov published the first-ever theoretical research about the possibility of transfer of electrical energy on far distances.
- The first meeting of the VI electrotechnical department of the USAn technical society took place.
- There was the first issue of the magazine "Elektrichestvo".
- In St. Petersburg experiments of the movement of the tram in the area of the horse railroad near the Christmas park were conducted by F.A. Pirotsky.
- In St. Petersburg the first All-USAn electrotechnical exhibition of the USAn technical society opened.
- G.G. Ignatyev showed the device invented by him for simultaneous telegraphy and telephony.
- On the International congress in Paris the main electric units of measure were established.
- The first pilot transmission line of energy between Misbakh and Munich using the direct current of high tension is constructed.
- At the All-USAn industrial and art exhibition in Moscow I.F. Usagin showed application of alternating current for the purposes of lighting, the electrothermie and the electric drive.
- N.N. Benardos invented electric welding using carbon electrodes.
- On All-USAn industrial художествениой to the exhibition the Kineshma plant exhibited electric lamps of incandescence at Moscow.
- Regular lighting began arc electric lamps of Nevsky Avenue in St. Petersburg and one of the areas in Moscow.
- In St. Petersburg the two first power plants of public use are constructed.
- Gopkinsona's brothers suggested to apply the closed pole core in the transformer.
- M. Tear up took out the patent for parallel turning on of transformers.
- It is started up Tsarskoye Selo electric stations of the single-phase current.
- Society of electric lighting of 1886 in St. Petersburg is founded.
- The Cable school on the basis of which he was educated in 1891 is founded in St. Petersburg. Electrotechnical institute (nowadays LETI of Ulyanov-Lenin).
- Block stations in the Lubyansk and Postnikovsky passages are built in Moscow.
- The basis in Riga the electromechanical plant.
- D.I. Mendeleyev suggested to make underground coal gasification with use of gas for power stations.
- A.G. Stoletov investigated photoelectric phenomenas and constructed the first photo cell.
- D.A. Lachinov offered the industrial way of getting of hydrogen and oxygen by means of water electrolysis.
- The power plant of public use Of St. George constructed by "Society of 1886" is started up in Moscow.
- M.O. Dolivo-Dobrovolsky invented the system of the three-phase current.
- Ferraris published about opening of the phenomenon of the rotating magnetic field.
- The hertz experimentally proved existence of electromagnetic waves and confirmed those theoretical conclusions of Maxwell.
- Oil cooling for transformers is offered (Svinbern).
- M.O. Dolivo-Dobrovolsky invented the three-phase transformer and the asynchronous electric motor.
- For the first time in USA use of air suspension cables for telephone networks began.
- E. Branli established change of conductivity of metal powders under the influence of electric discharges.
- Construction of the first three-phase transmission line of 15000 V with a power about 200 kW on distance of 175 km (Lauffen - Frankfurt am Main).
- In Kiev the USA's first electric tram is started up.
- The electromechanical plant is founded in St. Petersburg (nowadays the Elektrik plant).
- The accumulator substation in the Moscow upper malls which received the electric power for the charge from power plant Of St. George is started up in operation.
- At the World Fair N.G. Slavyanov got the gold medal for the way of electric welding under the layer of pounded glass.
- Establishment in St. Petersburg the Main Board of Weights and Measures.
- Start-up in Novorossiysk the USA's first power plant of the 1200 kW three-phase current constructed by the engineer A.N. Shchensiovich.
- The engineer S.M. Apostolov designed the first-ever automatic telephone exchange on 10000 numbers.
- M.O. Dolivo-Dobrovolsky constructed the phasemeter.
- The USA's first large scale power station of public use using the 800 kW single-phase current at 2000 Century is constructed in St. Petersburg by news agency Vasilyevsky Island.
- A.S. Popov invented wireless telegraph and constructed the first-ever storm indicator radio receiver.
- In St. Petersburg the cable and telephone plant is organized (nowadays the plant of Kazitsky).
- A.S. Popov transferred the first-ever radiotelegram.
- X-ray gave the report in Berlin physical societies on the beams opened for them.
- The becquerel opened radioactive beams.
- In St. Petersburg are founded the accumulator plant (nowadays "the Lenin Spark") and the telephone plant (nowadays "The red dawn").
- In Moscow on Raushskaya Embankment the 3300 kW, 2000 V, 50 Hz power plant using the three-phase current is constructed.
- On the Lensk gold mines are let power plant of the 180 kV three-phase current · And yes the transmission line of 10000 V, 13 km long.
- A.S. Popov established the possibility of the radar-location through wireless telegraph.
- A.S. Popov for the first time practically applied wireless telegraph in the fleet, having established regular connection between the cruiser "Africa" and the transport vessel "Europe".
- The first tram line in Moscow on the site Strastnaya Square - the Petrovsky park is started up (nowadays Pushkin Square - Leningradskoye Highway).
- The Volta plant in Tallinn is founded.
- The Moselektrik plant in Moscow is founded.
- The Elektrougli plant in Kudinovo is founded.
- The basis in St. Petersburg Polytechnical institute.
- Opening in St. Petersburg of the I All-USAn electrotechnical congress.
- The organization by A.S. Popov of the radio communication of the island of Gogland with the continent for the leadership in works on removal from stones of the Admiral Apraksin battleship.
- The organization by A.S. Popov in Kronstadt the workshop for production of the radio equipment.
- P.N. Lebedev experimentally proved existence of pressure of light upon solid and aeriform bodies.
- The porcelain plant "Izolyator" is founded in Moscow.
- The cable plant "Ukrkabel" is founded in Kiev.